How to Import products from Etsy to Shopify store
Do you have an Etsy store but want your own online store where you’ll be the only seller? Shopify is an excellent option for you. Shopify is a well-known and reliable e-commerce marketplace. It’s very flexible as well. You can find a wide range of different apps to help you to make almost any e-commerce wish come true & transfer Etsy to Shopify.
Import Etsy products to Shopify & import Etsy listings to Shopify easily with our Etsy migration tool. Assign products to individual Collection during the import products from CSV file and much more:
- Automatically skip products previously imported to your Shopify store;
- Skip unnecessary listings before the import;
- Automatically import Etsy listing CSV to Shopify and assign products to collections while importing
Etsy to Shopify migration: product listings, Etsy items. Export & migrate all the necessary products from Etsy & listing with EasyImport App. Import Etsy to Shopify with this simple Shopify integration.
SOLUTION 1. Manually import Etsy products to Shopify
During the store creation stage, you need to add products to your new store. You can do it the long way by adding each product one by one. It can take a while, even for one product. But if you have tens, hundreds, thousands of items can become a real torture.
- Free of charge
- It’s a time-consuming process.
SOLUTION 2. Import from Etsy to Shopify using the EasyImport App
Alternatively, you can import Etsy listings to Shopify just in a few clicks. EasyImport can help you transfer all your Etsy products in just a couple of minutes. It’s a real time-saver that’s easy, intuitive and makes importing absolutely effortless.
And there are a lot of different import options. You can apply properties to all products (e.g., allow overselling, inventory tracking, etc.). You have to set these manually if you add products without the app.
- A real time-saving option
- Easy to use
- Intuitive interface
- A wide range of import settings.
- Has a small one-time payment fee per listing.
Our EasyImport app is designed to import product listings based on the CSV file exported from Etsy. So you need to get this file first. Please follow these steps to download your listing data from Etsy:
- Sign in to your Etsy account
- Then click Shop Manager
- Click Settings
- Click Options
- Click Download Data
- Click Download CSV to save the file to your computer
Once done, please use this file in our app admin to import your Etsy product listings to Shopify:
- From your Shopify admin, please go to Apps -> Easy Import - Etsy Migration
- Click “Select” and choose the file downloaded from Etsy
- Check the options you need and click “Next”:
- Choose which products you want to import (by default, all the listings will be imported) and proceed with the next step:
- Approve the charge and start the import
Can I link Etsy sales with Shopify using the EasyImport App?
The EasyImport app creates new products in your Shopify store that are not connected to Etsy so there isn’t a possibility to link Etsy sales with Shopify using our app.
Can I import Etsy reviews to Shopify using the EasyImport App?
EasyImport is designed to import product listings from Etsy to Shopify. Unfortunately, reviews can't be imported.
Can I export Etsy customers to Shopify using the EasyImport App?
The app is intended to transfer only product listings from Etsy to Shopify so customers won’t be exported.